Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Offense will come...

I have recently been reading a book about offenses, no offense. Upon returning to my current institute of study I realize that there is still rooted in my heart a deep sense that I have been and still am offended, to the extent that I pretend that nothing is wrong yet refuse to re-establish contact with those whom I shall euphemistically title "the rest." Even if my teaching practice were a honeymoon that foreshadows none of the toil that will await my return, should it be granted, I still miss my TP school very much.

I think (but intellect does not suffice to describe many human maladies) that my pride is why things have gone wrong with me remaining offended after the offense.

It will only do me harm to nurse the offense further with a damning recollection of offenses. So hence I shall cease.

No comments: