Monday, February 11, 2008

Safe Assignment - the penultimate submission experience

I have just submitted my final submission online. But before that, because of itchy fingers and unease with having just one chance to submit, I also tried the draft link, to see if it has really expired. After submitting a "draft," the wait for the report finally put me off so much that I submitted my paper to the official link.

What follows really says much after the efficacy of SA. Earlier, during the draft submission phase of e-learning week, SA picked up my reference to Tan O. S. et al., Education Psychology: a practitioner-researcher approach (an asian edition) as plagiarism, once. However, in my final submission, this was not picked up again, but another article title was detected as suspected plagiarism instead. Urgh.

Does this mean that SA is also notoriously inconsistent?  : ( I take heart in the presence of human reviewers.

No comments: